Fluid Applied Roofing System Application
- Fully Restored, Seamless, Weatherproofing System – Roof Coating Systems are monolithic membranes that are spray or roller applied across your roof, around pipes, hatches, and other equipment found on the roof top to fully seal and waterproof your roof.
- Cost Effective – A roof restoration system does not require the existing roof to be torn off, eliminating the contribution of landfill waste and costing you less, as you do not need to pay landfill fees.
- Sustainable – These systems are renewable and can be re-coated every 10+ years to lengthen the roof-life, renew the reflectivity, and ensure excellent waterproofing capabilities.
- Environmentally Friendly – Restoring your existing roof and reusing the current materials drastically reduces landfill waste and improves the environment.
- No Major Disruptions to The Work Environment During Installation – A huge cost advantage restorative coating systems are they do not require a business to close during installation.
- Reflectivity – Highly reflective roof coatings also deliver a cooler and more comfortable environment inside the building with less air conditioning usage, ultimately lowering your energy utility costs.