Enviro Tech Roof Consulting Services
Enviro Tech is a commercial roof consulting and management firm that provides evaluation, repair, design and care of roofs. Our goal is to save our clients money through our five proactive keystones:
- Inspect & Evaluate
- Provide Consultation & Recommendations
- Design Considerations
- Installation Observations
- Long-term Roof Asset Management
We specialize in working with commercial facility owners, managers, architects, engineers, insurance adjusters, real estate managers, contractors and roof system manufacturers.
Based in St. Louis, Missouri, Enviro Tech is centrally located to all areas of the United States to provide excellent customer service.
Enviro Tech also leads the industry by having a Structural & Forensic Engineer staff to provide engineering approval on roof designs and evaluations of roof failures.
Refer to the sections below to learn about our services. Or fill out our online form to contact Enviro Tech Roof Consultants today and make an appointment to discuss your roof.
Roofing Assessment: The assessment process begins with a thorough inspection of the existing roof and its assemblies. If problems are discovered they will be identified and documented. The inspection includes the primary roofing assembly, attachments, through the roof projections, perimeter walls, copings and any other item related to the immediate roof area.
The inspection includes, but is not limited to:
- On-site inspection
- Measurement of roof areas
- Core Sampling – to determine roof makeup
- Non Destruction Moisture Testing of suspect areas (infrared and or capacitance)
- Digital Photographs taken to document conditions at time of inspection
Roof Analysis Report: When the initial inspection is completed, the gathered information will be compiled in a comprehensive report, including documentation (where available) of the roof’s installation (age), contractor information (who installed), CAD roof plan with deficiencies marked on drawing and digital photographs to document conditions. Budget estimates and a recommended course of action will be included.
- Roof History
- CAD roof plan drawings
- Digital Photographs
- Budget Estimates for recommended work to be accomplished
- Supportive materials and documents
Design Phase: In conjunction with the Owner, once the decision has been made to proceed with the roofing option, customized specifications for bidding the project will be drafted. Including, but not limited to:
- Customized Specifications will be drafted for the project to meet
- Scope of Work
- Code requirements
- Insurance requirements
- Public or Private Bidding documents
- Roof and Details drawings will be designed to accommodate the new roof design.
Construction Phase: At the Owner’s direction, we will conduct on-site full or part time periodic inspections of the work in progress to assure the Owner and the installing Contractor that the work is acceptable and according to the specification instructions and guidelines.
Roof Management Programs: The roof assembly of any building is one of the most expensive exterior building components. When managed properly the roof (asset) can be made to last the life of the building. Unfortunately, many roofs are replaced before their estimated serviceable lives because of neglect and improper attention paid to the roof. Proper roof (asset) management can avoid this premature failure. Managing the roofing asset of a building owner is basically the same as a preventative maintenance schedule program for any type of production equipment, vehicle or other business asset. A comprehensive roofing management plan will
- Recommended time frame for pre-scheduled inspections and monitoring of each facility, building and roof.
- Recommendations for preventive maintenance, restorations and replacements where conditions dictate.
- Documentation of work accomplished for each roof section over time to create a historic record of company asset (roof).